Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Daily Affirmation Of Words

 


Positive empowering words: fuel for a daily affirmation routine.

1) I am good and getting better

2) I am loved and worthy

3) I am open to healing

4) My blackout drinking does not affect my work performance

5) I am worthy of investing of myself

6) Despite what the staff at Wendy's says, I do not touch myself inappropriately while standing in line waiting for a Dave's combo #4

7) I breathe in trust, I exhale doubt

8) Smoking crack cocaine and drinking copious amounts of bourbon does indeed make me a better dancer

9) I invite art and music into my life

10) It's not me who smells of feces, it's always the other guy

Telegram    t.me/mayorofmitchieville

2 comments:

  1. I feel the Daily Affirmation should be more of a Fenris thing, to be honest.

    ReplyDelete