Friday, December 8, 2023

Toronto, The City of Light

I had to go to work today and I am resentful. I get paid to work from home.  I am a Human Resources professional.  It says so on my card.  Some staff unit had cooked off.  So what?  Happens all the time.  But, aw shit, I was on the cover up team today.  I had to take transit, and I loathe the TTC. 

I stop thinking about work when I get into the scrum around the armored doors of Eglinton Subway station.  There was a homeless beggar in the stair well, which is a good sign.  The never criminals are out looking for an assault charge so they can spend the winter in an Ontario jail resort.  The beggars know this, and clear out if the never criminals show up.  So, seeing a beggar is a comforting sight on your Toronto transit experience.  

Another sight is the pathetic musician.  They always stand on a rubber matt. Did you notice that?  They are like an un-housetrained dog.  I only give them money if I think music lessons will help them.   Otherwise, I do not want to be close to them in case they take a dump on their untrained house dog matt.  Their poo might spread Covid.  Are they hefting over to the coffee shop, begging for coffee napkins, to mop the fecal material from running down their legs?  Ugh.  

I always stand with my back to a wall.  Somewhere away from those clear garbage bags.  Everyone stands with their back to the wall, now.  It is hard to find a good spot.  And you do not want to be close to sketchy people.  Your worst fears come true on the Toronto Subway system.  Does not matter what happens if things jump off.  You will be blamed for something.  Why didn't you help throw the Zionist onto the tracks?  Are you a racist?  Huh? 

I used to wonder why people would bring coolers on the subway at rush hour.  Then I found out they were transporting human organs.  They would dress up as construction workers or office types, but still have a cooler.  You make good money as a human organ broker.  But, traffic is so bad in Toronto, they take transit.  Those organs have to be fresh!  Then the organ harvesters moved their business into back behind those hoardings in the subway stations.  They grab people using trick concealed plywood doors.  They take their victims blood and harvest their organs.  They use constructions sounds, like saws and drills, to cover the noise.  If you listen to what those 'construction workers' are saying, you will be shocked.  Aorta is not a word organic to plumbing.  

When you see people at rush hour with a cooler, that is what they are really doing.  They are working for a human organ broker.  I stay away from them.

And I did not think about work at all.  I forgot what it was I was going to do.  I got to work and sat down.  Maybe I will remember.  Maybe I will have lunch.

I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this.  I care.  

1 comment:

  1. I can't bring myself to trust an organ broker. I mean, if he was any good, wouldn't he be richer?

    ReplyDelete