Friday, December 1, 2023

Top five anti-Irish things to say at work to keep your woke job

You cannot really heap enough scorn upon the Irish.  It is the current thing.  And having some fresh talking points for casual conversation at work will spark sparkle bunny thoughts in Rainbow Command.  Maybe the sex tape you made for the internal job application is not a winner.  Well, here are the top five anti-Irish things to say!


1)  The song 'Come Out ye Black and Tans' is racist.  'Black and Tans' is code language for people of color. 

2) Saint Patrick's Day is racist.  Saint Patrick is the patron saint of Residential Schools.

3) The Potato Famine is a lie.  It was fake news spread by Irish to justify their invasion of indigenous lands in Turtle Island. 

4) Irish people celebrate Christmas, which is a celebration of racism and privilege.

5) Irish people are the most privileged white people. The Irish have never been oppressed by other white tribes.  They get everything handed to them.  


Remember, the real Irish have a no surrender policy to oppression.  The rest are just settlers. 


I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this.  I care.


If you liked this post, you will like this one too (link).



6 comments:

  1. And apparently, they don't like their fellow country persons knifed to death by poc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one from the UK or its outer minor areas such as Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Montserrat, St Helena, the Turks & Caicos Islands, or northern Ireland or regular Ireland have ever won a Miss Universe or Miss World and actually for a spell of time of the 50's to 60's Scotland (or northern England as I sometimes refer to Scotland as) stopped sending contestants to the Miss Universe and Miss World contests, because, well to be honest, they know the truth about their women folk. The 2 Irelands could be just known as western England too and who would know the difference? They don't win Miss Universe contests either. About a decade ago? England was talking up their chances of winning (lol, like winning another World Cup?) and it turned out their contestant was a recent emigrant from Colombia, which has won a couple, and placed second 5 times in a row after Miss Venezuela. That's maybe Ireland's best chance of success in this market. I actually don't know how their "men" can even tolerate them with their toothy grins, That guy from The Pogues finally bit it too hey, could hardly tell, he looked like he was slow dying for about the past 40 years. Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about with his toothy grin. Can't imagine him nibbling on a clit with those things. Holy crap gal LOOK OUT!!! INCOMING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pleased those in western UK seem to be fighting back against the muslim guy. I doubt he was stabbing anyone because he was Algerian or "North African'" or maybe had a small penis or the wait list for sexual reassessment surgery lol was too many years. If he's taken to stabbing it's likely related to his religion, and there's no chance of removing this desire to be's stabbing from them once they get the urge. I get the urge too from time to time, like if I'm on a train headed into downtown for example or I'm buying a coffee or buying groceries or especially like 2.5 years ago when I had to wear a mask for a spell on the trains or in public buildings, or sometimes when I'm driving my imported car and my favorite song isn't on the radio, but I don't act on it, or I haven't acted upon it yet which is pretty much the same thing. Sometimes when I'm riding those rails I look around and I don't recognise a single hue of them that I may have gone to school with back in the day, they talk but I can scarcely comprehend what they're saying. The scruffy looking ones with beanies smell of yesterday's garlic, and I question the regularity of their bathing. Today I saw a Lego box of blocks just in time for Christmas, it was all gray blocks, not in any structure, just loose in the container and it rattled if you shook them, and it said on the front, "Gaza" and I laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed. I didn't see people parts mixed in, yet I continued to laugh and laugh and laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't understand why Marc isn't writing for Mitchieville?
    Fenris - you have the power, sweeten the deal for him; make him a Senator. Or an ambassador. Get him something. Nothing overly expensive, of course, something within the Mitchieville budget.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did this site name get registered by accident coz it sounds like everyday life begins with a “B”.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And to think we were going to name this site Huntsville!

    ReplyDelete