Wednesday, February 21, 2024

The Lifelong Learner

 

You have beautiful skin. The government hired me as a PSW for this air raid shelter. I identify as human.  The door is locked, now. I feel safe. I am cooking up some meat. Meat.

I have a peeler. I use it on beets. I peel turnips. I peel them slow. They are cut up and boiled. I have a hot plate. I am a vegan, it says so on my passport.  Meat offered to Sauron is vegan. Sauron gave me my peeler. Stainless Steel. East German, for Party Officials Only.

Fry up skin till it is crispy. Chicken skin makes crunchy treats.  I have ketchup. But it is only for me. Stay away from the fridge. Its not your fridge. Do not look in it. Bad smell? Its you that have stinky bad smell. You have cock breath. You have elf bum. 

Do you keep condiments in your pockets? What's in your pockets? Did you swallow your key? Being clever? Hiding keys in your stomach sausage? What are you hiding in your stomach sausage? You think you can hide your secret under all that skin? 

You have tattoo? You like to dance? Tattoo on skin looks nice when you dance. Someone else maybe wants to dance with your tattoo. Very special to peel off skin and peel off tattoo. Equity. DEI. I have a peeler. 

What are you hiding from me! You think you are a fish in an aquarium. Safe. You can't get out of the air raid shelter.  I can get out. I know the way. I can get out. I can go out and dance in your skin. 


I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this. I care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment