Monday, February 5, 2024

The lifelong learner

 

Do you like chickens?  I am a lifelong learner, and I just learnt that chickens make a great side hustle here in Toronto, the City of Light.  You can sell their eggs and meat, and have the companionship of a lifetime home with your chickens.  Yes, it is true.  Everyone is doing it.  Just think of the excitement when you win your first chicken fight.  Even if your bird loses you will make fifty bucks.  If you work from home, you can keep a lot of chickens.  

My friend makes hundreds of dollars a month killing chickens.  You can too.  It is easy.  They do not fight back.  You want a job?  My friend will give you money to help him with his chickens.  He lost his eye to a chicken.  He needs help.  It is easy work.  

Everyone eats chicken.  You can sell it door to door.  Even if you sell your chicken for a dollar, you will make money.  There are government grants.  Government money.  But you must have the feathers to get the paycheck.  There is a phone app that does all the paper work.  You will understand when the time comes. 

I know how you feel.  I have felt the same way.  I have found that borrowing money to get the equipment you need to make lots of cash fast is always a good idea. You do not need to borrow the money.  I will lend it to you.  I care.

You are just a handshake away from your dreams.  A plumber will come to you with the equipment.  Everything will make sense.  Chickens are comforting. 

I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this.  I care. 

1 comment:

  1. At the courthouse here in Calgary, they are raising chickens indoors. They have a whole floor dedicated to them. They call them, the Justice Chickens. They've developed a little ritual. When the elevator stops at that floor, somebody shouts, "Anybody on this floor?" And everyone shouts back, "Justice Chickens!" Calgary's a wonderful place, rich in folklore.

    ReplyDelete