Tuesday, February 6, 2024

The lifelong learner

 


I am a lifelong learner, and I just learnt that you can easily dig tunnels under your house.  Yes, it is true.  You can get all the equipment at Home Depot.  Some shovels, perhaps.  But you already have most of what you need. Mmmm. Yes.  And you can make money with a tunnel.  You can put tenants down there.  Make some cash! 

You can dig your own, but why have to?  You have friends.  We are friends.  Your friends will dig the tunnel.  They already know how! Our friends!  They come at night, in the rental van.  Everyone can see it, the bright, happy colors!  You will have the tunnel you want under your house.  The tunnel you deserve.

A beautiful tunnel.  Toronto needs more tunnel space.  There is a housing crisis!  You can help!  Rooms are 2500 a month.  You can have four rooms down there.  Ten thousand a month!  For you!  Every month. For your pocket. Cash. 

Your friends will build the tunnel.  They do good work.  They are top notch.  I know how you feel.  I have felt the same way.  I have found that borrowing the money to build the tunnel I want to make lots of cash fast is always a good idea.  I will lend you the money.  I care. 

You are just a few feet away from your dreams.  An electrician will come to tap into your neighbors service.  You will save money, right away!  A wise man does not stand behind the elephants tail.  This is progress. 

I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this.  I care. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy colors indeed. More happy colors than a rainbow flag.

    ReplyDelete