Monday, March 25, 2024

Prove your pronouns

 


So, you need a sex tape for your resume. It is the woke thing to do now. If you want to advance your career in the financial services sector. Prove your pronouns is the slogan. Let us face it, too many people were just pretending. Not no more. You say you are gay? HR wants a vid of you getting a facial. Food allergy? You better back it up with a buddy cam following you through your convulsions in the ER. 

Some people say no to this. I know how you feel. I have felt the same way. I burn with rage at injustice. But, I have found that just giving money to the Mayor of Mitchieville to produce a quality AI fake sex tape is the best thing to do. I feel better!

The Mayor of Mitchieville is easy to reach. He is on Telegram. (this is the link). 

The Mayor is the best person I know! He will help you to make the best sex tape to impress HR! It is all done with computer! You will not end up stinking of latex, tuna, and, bum! 

Tell him Fenris sent you!

I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this. I care. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment