Monday, November 15, 2021

The Shared Moral Code

OK, some member of the outraged diversity did the bomb thing in Liverpool.  What sort of scum taxi driver would lock the bomber in his cab? This is a manifestation of the moral code of the taxi driver.  This guy's moral code is different from, say, the men of the Montreal shooting (they left), the school shooting cop who stayed out side the school while the shooter was shooting, and whatever new moral code he/shes celebrate.  

This single example is proof that there is not a shared moral code in our society that is universal.  


Still unanswered: 

Who is in charge?

What the heck is the new moral code?

Where are the boundaries of this code?

When did Who decide to change to What?

Why did Who decide to change to What?


Enquiring minds gotta know. 


Motivation:  I just might be cognizant of certain dangerous situations.  Should I be old school and raise the hue and cry; or should I just sit back and watch?  Maybe take that 'eye witness' video that I can sell for money to the main stream media?  


I, Fenris Badwulf, I wrote this.  I care.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment