Thursday, November 11, 2021

Mandatory Remembrance Day

 Gosh darn, it is red poppy day again.  

I am expecting some sort of virtue signalling designed shame attack based on this once signifcant holiday.

Like, Christians should vote for abortion rights, because atheist sex deviants say Christ said so. 

So, I do my reflection in private, amongst like minded people.  

I ask myself, 'Would I go to the firing line?'.  And I remember the place I grew up in.  It was worth dying for.  

Nowadays, not so much.  The place I grew up in is no more.  Like natural hair; replaced with shades of neon green, cadmium red, and copper blue.  

People with unnatural hair insult pretty much everything.  They remind me of the enemy, that other men, in the past, died fighting.  

I am expecting some sort of virtue signalling speech on why I should die defending people who insult me, despoil my property, restrict commerce, and, well, have poor spiritual hygene.  I was waiting all year for this day.  

Where is the speech?

It is red poppy day again.  

1 comment:

  1. Those people you are referring to didn't show up to the cenotaph AGAIN this year. Just white people there. It's our safe space, I suppose.

    It's almost as if THOSE people have nothing in common with our culture.

    ReplyDelete