Friday, April 17, 2020

Quaranteen - Day 37


"Bring out your dead, bring out your dead."

You would think that would be an essential as well as a positively-received service in this troubling time we are all going through. However, not only is it not a positively-received service, offering up such service will get you a visit from your local detachment of the RCMP.


At least now I know exactly what *cease and desist* means.
I wouldn't be so bothered by this, but I'm out of pocket $29.99 for this cool bell I had just purchased on Amazon. You can't call out for the dead if you don't have a cool bell. My bell has bluetooth.

That was today - as for yesterday, I decided against that shower I was talking about. I read on the internet that the dirtier you are the less chance the plague has to sticking to your skin. The internet advised against bathing or showering. You don't have to tell me twice.

I have always been against personal hygiene, and now I have the works of the entire scientific community to back me up. Boy, I sure do feel sorry for clean people. Haha, you are all going to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment