Monday, November 27, 2023

Moment of Inertia of Diversity



The Moment of Inertia of Diversity is a unit of work that measures the Inertia of the Moment when the Diversity shows up.  The root of Diversity is division, and when you are in a group that is disunited by divided cultures, everyone just shuts up and is inert.  There are other moments of inertia, extending to the entire time the divided are brought together.  Nobody talks to each other, nobody makes eye contact.  They look at their shoes.  They are silent, but they snicker in self talk over past gaming of the system, gloat over the destruction of other cultures, and, relive their last degenerate sex act with a settler.  They revisit the past and replay atrocity.  Angular momentum is not conserved.   The Diversity of the Moment has an upper limit, set by the how much energy it takes for the political system to fly apart; the divided cultures see nothing appealing in each other.  Absent assimilation, they are mutually repulsive.  Only propaganda, tribute dole, and, oppression keeps them together.  And nothing symbolizes the Diversity of the Moment than Maple Syrup Beans from the food bank. 


Like most people in my culture, I loathe Maple Syrup Beans.  Do I have to justify my aesthetics?  Of course.  Somewhere out there is a pink haired woke who will denounce me, and this is the excuse they need to persecute me to teach me that trans is love.  I know better.  But the taste of Maple Syrup Beans?  They taste like a patent medicine that trades up your constipation for diabetes.  I always thought the food bank included Maple Syrup Beans to remind me that I am a lazy, shiftless scum, a failure, and I need the boot to the ass incentive of tough love, Protestant style.  Clean your room.  Get a job.  Grow a spine.  Do it today.  But in the food bank line, nobody thinks that way.  

At the food bank, I listen to people complain about the free food.  This is the sort of thinking that I am divided from.  Me, I am grateful to get food from the food bank.  Nobody else seems grateful, some are complainers, and, everybody gets two cans of Maple Syrup Beans.  I used to take them home and eat them, because eating some loathed Maple Syrup Beans from the food bank is the wages of being a shiftless bum. Now, I know better.  

The story of a can of Maple Syrup Beans.  I noticed that one guy was actively collecting the stuff from other food bankers.  This is new.  You would have to know him, to really comprehend.  In short, he takes a few chums to the food bank and gives them a ride, with their haul, to wherever, this being his ethnic grocery store.  He shows up at another food bank I frequent.  Now, all of a sudden, he wanted Maple Syrup Beans.  Now I know the ethnic grocery store in the ethnic enclave where he retails the various nearly stale dated cans, the puffy tubes of minced chicken, and now, Maple Syrup Beans.  Customers do not buy them, but they buy his stale dated cans, puffy chicken, and, moldy bread.  What could tempt them from that delicious fare to Maple Syrup Beans?  

I found out.  Apparently our genius municipal leaders have put together a plan to buy nearly stale dated groceries; these groceries are then passed over to the food banks.  Not a bad deal.  So, the demand for Maple Syrup Beans is driven by grift.  The cans from the food bank find themselves back to the grifter grocery, bought by the municipality, then get sent to ... the food bank.  Other than evidence, I have no proof.  Not until a journalist from an approved source writes a news article about this could this could it be true.  So, divide your mind, compartmentalize your reason, conceal the thoughts of your heart, and paint your face with lies.  

I used to dread getting cans of the loathsome Maple Syrup Beans.  Now, I grab extra cans from the ungrateful complainers at the food bank.   I try to get six cans for each visit to each food bank I go to.  My buddy takes them and sells them back to the municipality.  I get a kickback.  Cash.  Even though we merry band of grifters are divided by culture, we are united in purpose.  This is the Diversity of the Moment, and inertia has been transformed into financial angular momentum!

I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this.  I care

No comments:

Post a Comment