Tuesday, September 21, 2021

A future of hope

 Gosh, what a great day!  The dream leader is elected!  The way is clear ahead to sunny days, reconciliation, and diversity!

Clearing away the critics like the tree stumps they are.  Any sort of logical argument stuff just does not cut it anymore.  This 'Age of Reason' patriarchal hate speech just isn't logical now.  Take your cue from the bought and paid for media.  Your real question should not be 'how soon before the uprising', but 'how do I get me some of that media choke brain money?'  


I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this. 

2 comments:

  1. What is Prime Minister Zoolander's next move? A battle of wits with Biden?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, make me drool at the diversity. A quiz on safe, green hypergolic fuels? I am eager for this contest.

    ReplyDelete